Twice a year, once in spring and once in fall, a "stormöte" is held in accordance with the bylaws. During the fall meeting the previous financial year is walked through by presenting the previous board's report ("verksamhetsberättelse"), financial report ("ekonomiska berättelse") and the auditor's review followed by a decision on discharge from liability ("beslut om ansvarsfrihet"). During the spring meeting the next financial year's board is voted on.
Fall meeting 2021
The fall meeting will be held Tuesday 16th of November at 5:15pm in (preliminary) Ada Lovelace in the B house. All members may participate and vote. Below is the agenda for the meeting.
- Election of meeting chairman
- Election of meeting secretary
- Choice of adjuster as well as counters
- Determining the voting list
- Resolution on the meeting's statutory announcement
- Previous boards' report of the previous financial year
- Financial report of the board for the previous financial year
- The auditor's review of the previous financial year's board work
- Decision on discharge from liability of the board of the previous financial year
- Motions and bills
- Other questions